Addison Dollhouse

Desperately trying to find a kit for the Addison model dollhouse from real good toys. I would even settle for an undecorated assembled version if that’s all I could find. Is there a place I am unaware of that made still sell them? I saw one on eBay a few months back and it was gone before I had the chance to purchase it. I am devastated and it is a huge deal for me to find one. My grandmother made me one before she passed when I was young, and my ex-stepfather left it behind when they sold their house and I would love nothing more than to recreate it for my own children because I do still have the original furniture. Thank you to anyone who can help!

You might already know this, but here's a tip.  You can save your search on eBay for the Addison dollhouse kit and then you will automatically be notified of when one shows up for sale.  This is how I got my Worthington dollhouse kit.   It took me five months but I finally was able to get it.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, I did not know that but now at least I can try that and hope to find it on eBay again. I have still only found one place that has the dollhouse already assembled for $550. If I get desperate enough, I may look into that. I was really hoping to assemble it myself though because I feel that would mean more to me and what I am trying to recreate. I appreciate the help though! Guess it’s back to endless searching for me!