new in the forum the dollhouses

santi

Hello friends:

I am new to the forum, I have a house that my grandfather made by plans la bellacon hill and he had asked for the plans of this house but the plans to suit him since a piece of wood fell on the house and split it and see if with his plans As I get something I make marquetry or openwork wood which is used through the hacksaw and I handle it since I was little now more since I have found some very good plans and I have begun to want to handle the saw again and well they are new as I have said I have to see that I had a plan for dollhouses and to make furniture and when I have time these days I will look for them and I will hang them up, he told me of a page to download the plans of the beacon hill house but the truth is that they come out halfway I don't know If they are complete at 1:12 or then each square that fits in the plan, for example the stairs, one square, the ceiling, another square, so I don't know if each square should be expanded to 1.:12, please, if someone can help me in the mess I have a lot of gr thank you.

To build the Greenleaf Beacon Hill I think you would do well to order the kit from Greenleaf.  What country do you live in?  I imagine the company would work with you on shipping costs.