original beacon hill schematics

santi

Hi friend:

I had the beacon hill house that my grandparents had built, a beam fell on it and destroyed part of it, so I wanted the diagrams to the original size of the house to see where I have to restore I restore furniture and build a friend's house But let's see how I manage since my grandparents mounted it, I have a lot of affection for it and to see if from the plans I can correct it, almost half of it has broken I would send you a photo but where I have the house is in another house and with the coronavirus not Please let us out of the community if anyone has the life size schematics I would really appreciate it as it is like a family heirloom.

Greetings to all, I'm new to the forum

Hola amigos, soy nuevo en el foro, me gusta construir casas de muñecas, sólo lo hice con la casa de una muñeca y como puse en el mensaje tenía una casa de muñecas, la colina de la baliza cayó un bosque y el roto, así que dijo si había planes originales del mismo tamaño para reconstruirlo así que no sé qué escala es la colina de la baliza y si alguien me informa antes de una niña me indica un página lo que no sé si son así como está en el medio es por eso que digo si no están completos y en la misma escala que es la duda por favor si alguien puede ayudarme.

Saludos y gracias.

Google's incredibly awkward translation:

Hello friends, I am new to the forum, I like to build dollhouses, I only did it with a doll's house and as I put in the message I had a dollhouse, the hill of the beacon fell a forest and the broken one, like this who said if there were original plans of the same size to rebuild it so I do not know what scale is the beacon hill and if someone informs me before a girl indicates a page to me what I do not know if they are like that as it is in the middle is by what I say if they are not complete and on the same scale that is the doubt please if someone can help me. Greetings and thanks.

Santiago, the scale of the Beacon Hill is 1:12. One inch equals 12 inches (one foot) in real life. I do not know the equivalent in metric.

Hello friends, I mean that the plan is seen in pieces, I do not know if the plan is already at 1:12 or later I have it, I expand for each square that the plan has, one the staircase another wall, etc.

I think what you are asking is are the schematics (diagrams of pieces in the instructions) to scale. I don't think so, so you can't just measure and work out the size of the piece you need. Someone may correct me as I haven't got a Beacon Hill. 

Hello Friend;
It is true that I have explained badly what I am looking for is the diagram or scheme of the pieces at 1:12 scale to be able to restore the house and the scheme as I said I do not know if it is complete and at that scale or then to the boxes that fit If you have to increase the scheme to 1:12 or the scheme or diagram please if someone can help me as I have a mental mess. A greeting and thanks for answering.

The schematics sheets that come with the kit are not 1:12; they are for the purpose of identifying the kit parts, not for making replacements.  If you have any kit parts you can measure them and compare to the measurements on the schematics sheet to see how much you would need to enlarge the schematics image to make it 1:12 (I hope that translates!).

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

If you have any kit parts you can measure them and compare to the measurements on the schematics sheet to see how much you would need to enlarge the schematics image to make it 1:12

Not every schematic sheet will have been reduced at the same percentage. Large pieces (floors, walls, etc.) will be reduced more than smaller pieces (window parts, trim, etc.)

37 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Not every schematic sheet will have been reduced at the same percentage. Large pieces (floors, walls, etc.) will be reduced more than smaller pieces (window parts, trim, etc.)

I thought I remembered Susanna posting how she used the Glencroft's schematics to build a little Glencroft.