Hi from East Idaho!

Hi there,

My name is Amy, I'm 2BScale's other half. :)

He decided to let me have his profile, he has created a monster in this lady with the love of creating dollhouses. This new adventure for me has been so exciting! One thing I have definitely learned with this new hobby is Practice, Practice, and yet more Practice! Notice that I did type Practice with a capital :) You are able to create so many different things and make them your own. I hope that with time I'm able to contribute and to learn from everyone on this wonderful site of endless possibilities!! Excited to be apart of this journey :) 

Edited by 2Bscale

Welcome to the little family, Amy wife of 2BScale.  I can tell you from personal experience what a great rush there is in building, decorating, furnishing and populating your little houses with everything you can make yourself.

Hi Holly!

Thank you!

I agree with you a 100%! It's been great to let the imagination flow and extra special when what you think of comes to life, especially if it works out the way you were hoping.. I still have LOTS of things to learn, but I am looking forward to all of the learning.