Hello from Down Under

Hi everyone,

Just a quick introduction. I live in Queensland, Australia. I've been a long time admirer of the wonderful talents on this forum and thought I'd make my lurking official. I never had a dollhouse when I was a child but always wanted one. I discovered the Greenleaf kits on eBay and that started my obsession. My first was the Orchid, and I couldn't wait to try another. So far I've made 6 Greenleaf houses and I'm running out of space! I've also made the Dura Craft 550 San Franciscan. Greenleaf's Brookwood is my most recent build and that kept me occupied throughout 2020. I'm currently searching for my next project, I seriously can't help it!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 (1).jpg

Edited by u.sir.name
  • Like 1

Welcome Kim :wave:,

I am drooling over your Brookwood, it is gorgeous. I am glad you decided to join the fun.

Please start an album so we can see your houses....we all are mini addicts and love some eye candy....

I hope to see you around here soon!

Carrie

@u.sir.nameOh Oh Oh!!!!! That is lovely. I like it soooo much better without the loft.

This makes me want to crack my Brookwood kit open and get going.

Don't worry about the album, we will help you if you have difficulties....you just need to make 3 more posts.

8 hours ago, Mineejv said:

Wow... What a House... looks like it matches your house....

Yeah, it does blend in with the actual real life house lol. It's actually safely displayed at my parents house at the moment. I have curious fur-babies (my cats) and I can't let them destroy it.