Need assembly instructions for Realife Miniatures Country Kitchen kit # 194

hauntedhouse

I bought an open box kit Realife Miniatures Heritage Series Country Kitchen 194 on ebay and there are no assembly instructions.  I am pretty desperate to find instructions so I can get started building.  I have searched the web and found nothing!  Can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

On 3/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, hauntedhouse said:

I bought an open box kit Realife Miniatures Heritage Series Country Kitchen 194 on ebay and there are no assembly instructions.  I am pretty desperate to find instructions so I can get started building.  I have searched the web and found nothing!  Can anyone help?

Is it this kit? I just bought it, never been opened. If you're still around the forum let me know and I can get you pictures of the instructions.

IMG_2729.jpg

11 hours ago, justincayce12 said:

Pm me your email and I will send pictures!

15 minutes ago, Posey said:

Thank you! Please email to ----------------------.  I am so excited that you will share with me.

Mary, please edit your post to delete your email. This forum is open to all, including those nasty bots that trawl for email addresses to add to umpty-bajilion mailing lists. 

The PM (personal message) feature lets you send a private message to a member. Hover the cursor over the member's name and click on the envelope icon to access.

• Thanks 1

I am also in dire need for the instructions for the country kitchen kit 194. I got my kit on ebay as well.  Im having knee surgery so I brought this with while I'm layed up. 

Edited by suse53

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey there, I have been looking for the assembly instructions for the Realife miniature country kitchen #194 kit for a month now. 
Does anyone out there have instructions they can copy and email me. Im about to lose my mind. I will trade you my first born child. She is in college now and expensive. I will never buy open box again. Thank you.

Edited by fov
removed email
  • Haha 2

Hi Elizabeth, welcome to the forum. I edited out your email address. If someone has the instructions they can message you through the forum's private message feature (that way your email won't be harvested by spambots).

I don't have the country kitchen, but hopefully someone will be able to help you!