New member in search of old dollhouse

Tfs94gt

Please let me know if this isn’t allowed. I’m trying to locate a house my father built in 1977. It was for my older sister who mom was newly pregnant with at the time. We all played with this thing our entire child hood, the original antique style dolls, Barbie, WWF wrestlers and ninja turtles all used it at various points in its life. After we grew up and it was relegated to a garage relic dad decided to let an acquaintance who had younger daughters at the time “borrow it” around 1997-98. A few years later when my sister began to have children dad attempted to get it back and alas the man claimed he’d given it to someone else and that person also no longer had it. My fear is it wound up being thrown away. 
The man it was given to was named Rod Sullo who lived in Brentwood Tennessee at that time. There are a few things that help differentiate it, mainly the bay window is quite a bit more narrow than any of the others I’ve seen. I’m sure if it was to be found it would be in disrepair but I’d give way more than it’s worth to have it back due to the sentimental value. If there is anyone in the area that may have seen it or ever runs across it i would be eternally grateful if you let me know. 
These are currently the only photos I have. I sadly don’t have any of it completed at the moment. It did have wallpaper inside that wasn’t in the best shape by the time we were done with it. One side of the roof was hinged, and the exterior wasn’t painted, I believe it was stained. Thanks for taking the time to read if u made it this far.

B3FAFA6F-99C4-4018-A249-FFDAE30AD643.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Marty, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I think you're not likely to find your original dollhouse, but that looks like a Pepperwood Farm, a house that was available as plans starting in the seventies. They turn up on Craiglist and eBay fairly often and the plans are also still floating around out there, so maybe you can recreate it based on your memories and the pictures you have.

Here's a current eBay auction for the plans: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Construction-Plans-Plumbrook-Cottage-Pepperwood-Farm/154307886323?hash=item23ed777cf3:g:9boAAOSwULpgENLH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1