You are a miniaturist if

Luanne

This list has 2 new items from yesterday...Please add yours ... 

1. You are a miniaturist if your mini metal tree is magnetically pulled to your reading glasses.

From my hubbby:

2. You are a spouse of a miniaturist if you found a mini leaf inside your sock.  :)

• Like 4

You are a miniaturist if you leave a trail of tacky glue fingerprints throughout the house.

You are are miniaturist if the fingerprint recognition on your smart phone only works sporadically.

Edited by Mid-life madness
  • Like 2

You are a miniaturist if folks look at your funny when you put empty creamers and jam packets in your purse after breakfast out.

You are a miniaturist if you have a nice stash of fat quarters but don't do any quilting.

You are a miniaturist if you have at least a half dozen rolls of masking tape in various widths and colors.

You are a miniaturist if there are at least two tubes of dried up, useless E6000 in your toolbox.

• Like 3

You are a miniaturist if you collect several paint chip cards in one or two colors.

You are a miniaturist if you glean bits of broken jewelry from parking lots.

You are a miniaturist if you purchase wine for the labels on the bottles. 

• Like 1

You are a miniaturist if you're in the middle of a build and cancel plans with friends to work at home instead

You are a miniaturist if you're keenly in tune with the scale of everything you see.

You are a miniaturist if you ask your family, friends and co-workers to save their garbage for you.

You are a miniaturist if you have readers, a magnifying glass, monocle and a jewelers eye loupe.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KathieB said:

Weird? I prefer eccentric. :D 

1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

I once heard that only the wealthy can be considered eccentric....I prefer peculiar.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

I have eccentricities, and wealth ain't one of them...

A miniaturist by any other name still has a collection of clothing well speckled with paint spots.

• Like 1