Does anyone know sites you can show off your craft work ?

Hello

Does anyone know any websites where you can show off your craft work you have made like a blog ? 
I have my own YouTube channel but that doesn’t get many views , I’m on here which is great and I’m on Etsy but I didn’t know if there was anywhere else I could put my work up on ? 
Thank you x

15 minutes ago, Jess1991 said:

I was thinking that I just don’t know where to start..... lol x

When in doubt ... Google!

"how to start a free blog"

I must admit that I am not on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.  A few choice blogs (where I lurk), Pinterest, and of course Greenleaf are places I find inspiration, and I see that many people display their creations on all these places. 

Pre-Covid you could approach public spaces like libraries to display pieces.  The miniatures club that I belonged to displayed a number of roomboxes at the local library.  A couple of Senior's community centres asked for some temporary displays - and even a talk by one of our members, to a group of interested seniors!  That might have to wait until post-pandemic, but something to bear in mind.

If you're not on social media, then a blog is the way to go. And you can direct family and friends and fans there. Give Blogger a try. I've used it for years and it is super easy and intuitive to use. Also easy to upload pictures. 

Good luck!

Not to change the subject... 

Shy Spirit;  I looked at your album and I just love that paint job you did on your Ashley...  I like that roof... (did you paint each one individually).  I’m making the Tennyson for my granddaughter who is five...She wants it decorated for the Easter bunny...   your house looks just like a house that the Easter bunny would live in.... I’ll be using your album for inspiration, thank you...

One of these times I might be able to post pictures... (I keep trying).

Thank you, Joanne!  Yes, it took forever to paint the roof - the shingles were only stamped onto a smooth sheet of wood, so I felt they really needed to "pop".  

I hope you manage to post some pics ... good luck!!

Thank you everyone for your comments , I am going to have a look at blogging and just see how it goes. At the moment I am doing the hocus Pocus book and I have just finished a IT scene diorama which was fun to do! X