Wanted: Hofco Federal Victorian shell

Crabbygirl13

Hello,

If anyone in the Massachusetts or New England area has a Hofco Federal Victorian dollhouse for sale, please get in touch with me. I believe some of the Real Good Toys front-opening Federal style houses are very similar if not the same. So if you have a lead as to where I could find one, that would be great. I’m trying to find a plywood house as opposed to an MDF kit and I think the RGT might all be MDF. 

Thank you.

Robin 

• 1 month later...

Robin!

I have a Hofco Federal Victorian that was professionally assembled, but is still unfinished.  I have many furniture kits, and finishing pieces (windows, doors, railings, stairs, etc.) that I would include.  But the bummer is that I am in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...not Massachusetts.  

Would you be interested if we could find a way to get it to you?

I'd love for you or someone else to finish this beautiful house!

Lisa

Hofco.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

If you are still interested I have a Hofco doll house that is available for sale. It was purchased in the 1980s and is structurally completed.  Included with the house, but not installed, are windows, stairways with railings, porch railings, roof shingles, and electrical wiring kit.  Clapboard siding has been installed and painted (white) and brick installed on most of the chimney and foundation. Also included are pieces of furniture (piano, canopy bed, icebox, bathroom tub, toilet, sink), misc lights, wall paper….

I live in VA but able to transport to Massachusetts in June.

Edited by fov
price removed

Hi, welcome to the forum. I removed your price per the Community Trading Post guidelines (see here at the top of the page).

You might want to send Crabbygirl a private message to make sure she sees this. Hover your cursor over her username, and you'll see a Message option.

• 2 months later...