Modern mini house - 1:12 dollhouse on Instagram

Call Me Crazy

I saw this original posting on Twitter, in the thread he updates it with more photos - his Mom kept sending him more when he told her it was going viral LOL. Then he tweeted a video of the electric auto garage door opening and closing. It's really neat.

I'm actually building an Artply Highland right now which I had originally planned to do Spanish style, but I have a few MCM pieces already and the house was meant for that anyway so I changed my mind. So I was especially excited to see this twitter post the other night!

Mid Century Modern homes and decor in real life is becoming popular again. Especially with 20-30yr olds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AmandaJC said:

Oh so cool! I would love one of those. Where did you find it? 

I ended up finding one on eBay by accident because it was mis-indexed, I was google searching something else for a Toyota Highlander and it popped up in the image search LOL - I had wanted one for a while so I snatched it up as soon as I saw it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Island-Shack said:

I ended up finding one on eBay by accident because it was mis-indexed, I was google searching something else for a Toyota Highlander and it popped up in the image search LOL - I had wanted one for a while so I snatched it up as soon as I saw it.

Smart smart girl! 

• Like 1