Thin Orchid shingles

Aerin

Does anyone know if the bags of shingles in the greenleaf store are the same thickness as the ones that come with the Orchid? I like the really thin ones, so don’t want to get the houseworks ones. Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Aerin said:

Does anyone know if the bags of shingles in the greenleaf store are the same thickness as the ones that come with the Orchid?

The ones that come with the houses are very thin and stamped on a sheet, is that what you have?  I cannot tell by looking at the ones offered in the shop, but they do look thicker. If you are not in a hurry for an answer, you may want to call the company or send an email to ask.

My gut tells me they are an upgrade so probably better quality and thicker.

If you get desperate, I might have some extras stashed somewhere.....also, another member might still have some as well.

Edited by Mid-life madness

To my eye, these shingles look like the ones that come with the Orchid: https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/miniature-fishscale-style-shingles/

The laser cut speed shingles (which all seem to be out of stock right now) are a little different than the ones that come with the Orchid, but they're still thinner than the Houseworks shingles. The cut lines on the laser shingles are sharper, no jagged edges.

Hope that helps!