Looking for a free sewing pattern for 1:12 scale Victorian dress

Inge

I bought a few dolls and not happy with quality of the clothing. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a free pattern for a 1:12 scale plain Victorian dress for a 6" doll that I could sew. Thanks!

Hi Inge,
https://www.dollsinminiature.com/index_e.htm

She has 2 free patterns, also Pinterest is a good source.

You can find free patterns usually on miniature doll blogs or the website of individual artists. You just have to search.

AIM magazine has featured some by Viola Williams as well.

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for the link! I will try out one of the patterns.  I have spent alot of time on the internet and the only free pattern I could find was a Heidi Ott one with no instructions.  Unfortunately I don't know the names of all the artists so I can't look up there blogs.

Inge, I highlighted "free pattern for a 1:12 scale plain Victorian dress" and came up with some Pinterest sites, probably the ones Carrie was referring to.   I have reported your duplicates; apparently your device has hiccups.

Hi Holly!  Thanks for checking on the pinterest sites for me; I only found one pattern for a dress and that was Heidi Ott. I am not sure what duplicates you mean. Do you mean all the duplicates on my albums that have been there for years??

9 hours ago, Inge said:

....I am not sure what duplicates you mean...

Your initial topic post had posted twice and there were at least two duplicates of your reply to Carrie.  I reported them and they have been taken care of.  Sometimes posts duplicate; I call it hiccups