New to Greenleaf

Sanmac

Hi everyone! I am new to dollhouses as well as Greenleaf. I started with a vintage Lundby Stockholm Dallas in October now I have 2, a RGT Vermont farmhouse, a freehand log home made by my brother and now my adorable Greenleaf Orchid. I created a little village on top of my pool table. I am hooked, obsessed etc. you know. Although I truly love my Greenleaf house, I found the instructions difficult and feel they need to provide more photos/visuals. I pretty much discarded instructions after 10 minutes. Tried to add photo but files are too large.

1 minute ago, Sanmac said:

I am hooked, obsessed etc.

Hi, Sandra, welcome to the forum! That you abandoned the instructions to complete the house makes me think you now have the requisite amount of sawdust under your fingernails to have earned full credentials in the hobby obsession. :D  

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Sandra.  I read through the instructions a few times, and I have also discarded them at times.  As for photos, when you have made five posts you can make an album of each of your builds.

Edited by havanaholly