I'm back too! Anyone live in Western Oregon?

aggiemae

I see that many others are also returning... What's the opposite of an exodus? 

I don't know how to remove these "..." blocks. Don't even know how I opened them.

I'm back! Life took some unexpected detours including a liver transplant. We are finally living in Oregon full time. I because in addition to my husbands coverage I am old enough for Medicare,  so i don't have to fly halfway around the planet to be able to afford my prescriptions or have labs done.

After building and repairing houses for over a million years, I'm getting  ready to do my first ever dollhouse rehab with step by step photos. She's goung to be a beauty! 

Digging out the right doors and windows and cleaning my craft room now... She is screaming at me to release her from the horror she has endured.   I'm oddly excited. 

Edited by aggiemae
Tried to remove "..." block and ended up adding MORE

6 hours ago, aggiemae said:

... What's the opposite of an exodus?...

An endodus?  Aggie, there are three little dots at the upper right of your post box and if you click on them the drop down box should include an"Edit" button, and you can try removing those gratuitous quote boxes that way.

• Haha 1

No. It’s a custom house built for a child in 1972 and stored when she outgrew it. I purchased at an estate sale in 2018.   

I’ll post “before” photos in a few days. The house was stored in the lift of a detached garage for many years. It’s moldy so the first step will be a deep cleaning and likely removing most of the remaining siding. My hope is to reuse as much of the original siding and trim as possible.