House of your dreams? I might have the kit for sale.

aggiemae

Hey everyone, its good to be back here❤ I am consolidating down to two houses, my dutch baby house and making a wall (or two) of lighted room boxes for the rest of my miniature collection. 

As I sort the miniatures I will probably sell them in box lots and will offer them here before I put them in an auction.

Currenty selling:

Duracraft Madison

Duracraft Newport.

They are both from the quick build series. The shells do assemble in under 30 minutes- if you don't bother with sanding or priming or filling or flooring... 

I have at least a dozen unbuilt  flat pack houses that i need to sell. They are complete, have always been stored flat and never exposed to dampness  or extreme temperature fluctuations. Some of them are not in their original boxes, as cardboard doesn't tend to last 50+ years. 

I have sold houses and miniatures here on Greenleaf before, so some of you alreay know that my asking prices will be reasonable and that I will try to find the cheapest possible carrier.  But, because lately I have lost quite a bit of money under estimating shipping, from now on all shipping and packaging/crating shipping will be paid by the buyer.

I'll start to haul stuff out of the storage room and post some pictures soon. If anyone is looking for a specific kit let me know. 

Edited by aggiemae
Typos

• 5 months later...

Hello, thank you for posting this.  Could I ask which other kits you have?

I'm hoping to find a Duracraft kit this summer. I'm particularly interested in the Bellingham farmhouse, or the Victorian VH600, but would love to see any others you may have. Thank you so much