Janet, if you scroll down to the locked topic "Art Deco Dollhouse Plan" you will see the discussion about building the dollhouse featured in a Popular Mechanics magazine from the 1930s, which, from the discussion, seems to have been 1:24 scale.  Ifyou can find a copy of the magazine you could use graph paper (or a copier) to enlarge the plans to 1:12 (200%).

I'm going to be building a mid-century house from scratch.  But interesting to see that there are plans available.

Art Deco was such a distinctive style and sadly it was popular for such a brief period in time.  I often wish there were more Art Deco kits available, as well as its predecessor Art Nouveau.

While looking online I found someone who made that very house from Popular Mechanics plan.

Art Deco Dollhouse. | Art deco home, Doll house, Modern dollhouse

Art Deco - Nana's Dollhouses and Miniatures | Art deco, Dollhouse  decorating, Art deco home

• Like 2

Interesting!  There are quite a few sellers on Etsy now who sell both Art Nouveau and Art Deco styled furniture kits.  I've bought a few recently from a fantastic guy in the Netherlands.  Beautiful furniture.  Plus mid-century modern as well.

• Thanks 1
On 1/7/2021 at 5:51 PM, Shareb said:

Interesting!  There are quite a few sellers on Etsy now who sell both Art Nouveau and Art Deco styled furniture kits.  I've bought a few recently from a fantastic guy in the Netherlands.  Beautiful furniture.  Plus mid-century modern as well.

Hi Shareb, 
I found two companies online that offer this style, that I have been ruminating if I should buy.
Has anyone here purchased from these companies before?

Dollshouses Direct from the Uk offering an Art Deco style building in one and two stories.
Market Street No 2

The Dolls House Emporium has this "Malibu Beach House Kit," that looks like an Art Deco building found in South Beach, FL. built in the 1920s.

The Dolls House Emporium Malibu Beach House Kit
Malibu Dollhouse | Doll house, Barbie doll house, Barbie room

The building I used for my Apothecary was from Dollhouse Direct.  The first kit didn't include everything I'd ordered so they sent the extras to me.  It was a pain as I had to wait for the postage - and that was prior to Covid!  However they were okay to deal with.  The Malibu house is gorgeous but I imagine they're pretty expensive!