Looking for instructions for pioneer pr179 miniature log cabin kit by dura-craft, inc

Marley

I don't know if this is helpful:  https://imged.com/dura-craft-pioneer-log-cabin-pr-179-dollhouse-instructions-3482720.html

I hope you will post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  Take photos of your build and when you have made five posts you can start an album for it in the Gallery here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 11:03 AM, Gwen5000 said:

I have the instructions. If you email me I can scan the pages and email it to you. 
Roberta F

I would like a copy of your instructions if you don't mind, I'm in the same boat as the original poster, lol. I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Edited by fov
Email removed, please use private message system

Welcome to the forum, Jim. I removed your email address since posting it publicly can make you a spam magnet. Email addresses can be exchanged through the forum's private message system.

Also, Gwen5000 doesn't seem to be active here so she isn't likely to see your post. You might want to try messaging her instead. Click her username to go to her profile and then click the Message button.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 2:08 PM, fov said:

Welcome to the forum, Jim. I removed your email address since posting it publicly can make you a spam magnet. Email addresses can be exchanged through the forum's private message system.

Also, Gwen5000 doesn't seem to be active here so she isn't likely to see your post. You might want to try messaging her instead. Click her username to go to her profile and then click the Message button.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm usually more attentive to those things, lol.

So I've decided to attack this Pioneer (PR179) build without the instruction packet. Hopefully I get an email containing them from Gwen5000 so I can check my work, lol. I printed off the OT177 instruction packet as that and the PR179 looked the same, but I didn't even make it past the inventory sheet before realizing that they are indeed two different models. I was lucky (or unlucky if you've ever watched them) enough to have the VHS cassette for the PR179 and converted it to DVD and have been pausing and counting pieces on screen, lol. I'll post pictures later this evening of my progress and continue to throughout my build, maybe my photos will be able to help some of you that are in the same boat as me, lol.

38 minutes ago, jdeal0311 said:

I'll post pictures later this evening

Hi Jim, thank you for your intentions to share. You may want to wait until you have 5 messages posted, at which time you can create an album in the Gallery. There is only a limited amount of space you can dedicate to photos in message posts, but no limit to the number of photos in an album. You can put a link to the album in your messages as you report your progress so we can follow along. 

10 hours ago, KathieB said:

Hi Jim, thank you for your intentions to share. You may want to wait until you have 5 messages posted, at which time you can create an album in the Gallery. There is only a limited amount of space you can dedicate to photos in message posts, but no limit to the number of photos in an album. You can put a link to the album in your messages as you report your progress so we can follow along. 

Thanks for the info on the picture posting! I shouldn't have any problem meeting the message minimum, lol.

After trying my best to follow along with the video for the Pioneer Cabin and using the Oregon Trail instructions when I could (they are definitely two different models), I bought the Pioneer instructions off Ebay. Whoever needs them, shoot me an email and I'll get them right to you, free of charge! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, jdeal0311 said:

After trying my best to follow along with the video for the Pioneer Cabin and using the Oregon Trail instructions when I could (they are definitely two different models), I bought the Pioneer instructions off Ebay. Whoever needs them, shoot me an email and I'll get them right to you, free of charge! 

I would love a copy! I started building mine 25+ years ago with my dad and now my son wants to help me build the rest for his baby sister!! 

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, jdeal0311 said:

Do you still have the instructions if so could you possibly send them to me I started putting it togther with the Oregon trail one until I noticed they were in fact two different ones. Thank you I’m advance 

• 8 months later...