Long time dollhouse enthusiast, not enough hours in the day

jolene_p

I have been building dollhouses since I was 8-ish, when I was just using tape and cardboard. I got my first real kit - an Artply Allison - at age 10. It broken in a thousand pieces when we moved. Santa brought me a Greenleaf Willowcrest that year. Not quite finished, but ended up in the attic when we moved again. Recently built my daughter an Allison from craigslist, which is being spruced up now after being abused by other siblings. I hope to fix my Willowcrest soon. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Jolene.  I'm back in the game with building my dollhouse myself.  I have The Worthington.  Got the kit before Halloween 2020.  With the holidays fast approaching, I put it aside, but not out of view, so it didn't remain in a corner collecting dust.  I'll be back at it again with a few minor changes to it, to make it my own.  Good luck with arranging your time to continue to build.  It's so relaxing for me and all problems melt away when I'm at my table.  Hope it does the same for you

~ Sharon