Please ID this House.

Cati

Lisa, I assumed the seller has unrealistic expectations of the price. 

Hence, why I would like to know if this dollhouse came from a company that no longer is in business or is a custom build.

1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

That could be an awesome house. Did I miss the price???

No, you didn't. I saw it on FB Marketplace earlier this year and don't recall the exact amount but I remember thinking it was way overpriced. They were offering furniture and pieces and parts with it too. It is located in Greenville, South Carolina according to the Post. I looked briefly this morning and didn't see it still on there but I didn't look that hard.

• Like 1

I don't think I've seen one like it before. I suspect it's a scratch build or a kitbash. I think that because the porch looks out of proportion to the rest of the house, in the same way that scratch builds sometimes have low ceilings.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, fov said:

I don't think I've seen one like it before. I suspect it's a scratch build or a kitbash. I think that because the porch looks out of proportion to the rest of the house, in the same way that scratch builds sometimes have low ceilings.

Does it remind anyone of anything if you imagine it without the porch? There is something about those skinny windows in the turrets that seems familiar but perhaps I am overthinking things. 

• Thanks 1