Greetings from CT

kclicquot

Hi,

I'm totally new to this hobby having received a partially assembled house.  I've posted look for instructions (it came without them, or a list of parts) in another forum.

I live in Deep River CT, am a senior citizen with 1 daughter that lives in Virginia.

I'm hoping this project will relieve some of the boredom of quarentine.

Thanks!

KC

• Like 1

Welcome, Katherine from another Katherine!

What house are you working on? Someone here may be able to share instructions. Or you can take the bits and pieces that you have and your imagination to create something wonderful. It's called bashing. It's not as brutal as it sounds. It's more like putting a special twist on the original design to make it your own. :) 

Feel free to ask questions. There's no such thing as a dumb question. And the answer may help someone else, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

Welcome, Katherine from another Katherine!

What house are you working on? Someone here may be able to share instructions. Or you can take the bits and pieces that you have and your imagination to create something wonderful. It's called bashing. It's not as brutal as it sounds. It's more like putting a special twist on the original design to make it your own. :) 

Feel free to ask questions. There's no such thing as a dumb question. And the answer may help someone else, too.

I did a google photo search and think it's the Pierce house from Greenleaf

Also, click on member Shareb to reach her member page. Send her a private message via the message link on her page.

She shared scanned copies of the instructions for the Pierce with another member last year. 

Good luck!

I actually have a copy of instructions ready to mail if you want to pm me your address. I tried sending photos and they were too blurry. So I made paper copies for 2 people. One said yes and the other didn't want to share address. Your call. Just don't post address in forum!

• Like 2

I love this forum, what kindness between the members and a lot of mutual help!  I’m so happy! :clap :

Hello Katherine and welcome!  I wish you lots of fun in this new hobby  :wave :

Edited by Elly

10 minutes ago, Elly said:

I love this forum, what kindness between the members and a lot of mutual help!...

I think it's because we make our own pettiness as lovely as we can, that we can't be bothered to BE petty towards others.

• Like 1