Is this house in my gallery a Pierce?

CJEP

My mother built me my first dollhouse when I was in middle school. I helped but she stayed up many late nights working on it. I put pictures in my gallery so I could try to identify the kit. I think it is a Pierce. We built it in the early 80's (as you can tell from our "wallpaper"). About 8 years ago I got rid of it. :( I was moving to a smaller place and didn't have the room for it and didn't know how to fix it up. We had loaned it to my younger cousins who did not take good care of it and then my cat thought it was a biting toy or at least a house for him as you can see in the pictures. I also didn't know how to fix it then and my mother wanted nothing to do with it and I didn't have a craft store nearby to know I could get parts to redo the trim and porch. Anyway, is it a Pierce? I think some day I would like to make one for myself to replace it.

My Gallery with the pictures

Thanks for any help you can give.

Carrie

It would help if there were pictures of the front door without the cat, or from the outside. If you look at the pictures of the Pierces other people have built you'll notice the front door is a double door on the outside corner in the middle.

Why don't you go ahead and build a Pierce just for the heck of it?

Even without seeing the front door, I'd identify this house as a Pierce. I've been mentally working on mine for the past several weeks, and the floor plan is etched into my brainpan!

Thank you!! I was guessing from the pictures I have seen it was but wanted to make sure. Luckily my cat doesn't seem to bother my newer dollhouses. He hasn't tried to climb in any of them with or without furniture. Of course he is much bigger now too.