Missing pieces

Rara

• 1 month later...

I am also having the same problem! I am missing sheet 9 and have tried calling and emailing multiple times. I even reached out on Facebook. Does anyone know how to get in contact? The sheet I’m missing has the roof and bay windows on it.

I heard from them yesterday and Greenleaf customer service is working through a backlog of emails from over the holidays. Hopefully they'll get to you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did you ever get this resolved? I bought a Beacon Hill from them and one part was missing from one sheet, but I have yet to actually get hold of them after calls and emails. I will be very disappointed if I have to make the part for a kit I paid so much for....

Besides all the holiday backlogs remember that Greenleaf is a small company and that they are coping with the same pandemic we all are.  Delays are regrettable, and we miniaturists are not known for patience...

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I am having the same issue. Missing sheet 2 from my kit. Emailed and called several times no response and couldn’t leave message. This is poor customer service. They obviously need a customer service department. I wish I never ordered this house now as to how expensive it was. 😡

• 3 months later...

Put me on the disgruntled customer list. 🙄

I am having trouble with a response from customer service. I just purchased a Orchid Dollhouse and the first sheet is missing!

Emailed twice. Called and it went to voicemail-- which is full!

Getting ready to go to BBB.

I'd rather build it than return it.

19 minutes ago, patcat said:

Oh, no!  😧 This is frustrating, but please understand that Greenleaf is a very small, family-owned company. Without a robust customer service department it sometimes takes a little while for them to respond.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 4:33 PM, patcat said:

I am having trouble with a response from customer service. I just purchased a Orchid Dollhouse and the first sheet is missing!

Emailed twice. Called and it went to voicemail-- which is full!

Getting ready to go to BBB.

I'd rather build it than return it.

I can feel your frustration.  I hope this gets resolved soon.  Greenleaf dollhouse kits are also sold on Amazon.  It may have been easier and quicker to return off of Amazon if you would have purchased Greenleaf dollhouse kit from Amazon. Greenleaf has a seller's account on Amazon.  I have had no hassles with returning items on Amazon.  The items I returned were picked up at my door within the next business day.

I bought it from Hobby Lobby and they were happy to let me return it or exchange.

I decided to exchange it because the price is good. 

I'd really like to see greenleaf improve their customer service.  The kits are fun to work on -- and sometimes challenging!

• Like 2

Glad to hear that Hobby Lobby gave you the option to exchange it.  I hope that you are able to reach Greenleaf to speak to them about this issue.  I wonder if this could be one of the issues why Miniatures.com doesn't sell as many Greenleaf dollhouse kits as they used to.  Whether a company is small or big, they will lose business if their customer service department is not top notch.  I will attach info I found from BBB website with Greenleaf contact info.  I have only built one Greenleaf dollhouse and I found it fun and challenging!!! I did wear my winter gloves though, when I carefully pushed out the pieces  to avoid splinters!  Happy Building and Happy Holidays to you.Screenshot_20231215-202409_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6cdbd3c17ef7f86f948bdd512fea5a05.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I want to let everyone know that Greenleaf is doing great in sending out products since my issues in December.  I placed an order with them on a Monday and it was shipped out the next day! 

I really have been happy with their dollhouses, so I hope to do many more!

• Thanks 1