New and Searching

sllohrman

Hi.  I am new in the forums.  I just received my childhood dollhouse (Harrision Tudor) from my parents.  It has been in storage in my parent's basement for almost 40 years!  I have so many fond memories of playing with it for hours.  It is unfortunately in need of repairs and I would love to get it solid and all back together for my daughter to play with.  I am having trouble finding the assembly instructions or where I can get specific parts that have broken off or are long missing.  I can find the whole dollhouse kit but not individual parts. Any ideas on where I can get the assembly instructions and/or specific parts?  I really think it mainly needs some new glue, trim and windows...oh, and the balcony and roof door are missing.   

Welcome to the little family, Stacy.  Greenleaf kits are die cut, so individual pieces are grouped on whole plywood sheets for optimal fit.  Your best bet is probably to get your hands on the schematics and use the house you have to enlarge the pieces you need from the schematics sheet to make templates to cut out replacements and invest in a sheet of 1/8" plywood to use to make them.