Holly Hobbie assembly manual needed

Twisted Copper

I got a Holly Hobbie Homespun, Honey N Spice #260000 dollhouse that has everything but the assembly manual.  There’s only about a hundred buhzilluon pieces in the kit and I have NO idea where to start. I know it’s ‘vintage’ and it’s made by Millie August Miniatures, Inc. but I’m not having much luck online finding the assembly instructions. Can anyone help?

I have a copy of the instructions!!! I’ve been looking for this house for almost 20 years, since my Dad dropped it moving it :( :(. I did, however, keep the intruction manual in my files. Let me dig it out and turn it into a PDF. 

Ok - I saved it as a PDF file but it’s too big to upload to the forum, even when compressed. Hopefully this link will work - please let me know if it does OR doesn’t work and if you’re able to save/print it. If there’s a problem I’ll figure out a way to get it to you! 

As for my miniature journey - I am both a collector and a crafter/builder. In the 1980’s I spent *all*of my childhood money on minis ... I lived in Los Angeles and had access to a lot of amazing mini stores and museums. During the 1990’s and early 2000’s I continued to purchase what grabbed my fancy (and what I could afford!!), and then I became a military wife and moved away. Now all of my shopping is done online, and I make a lot of the things I need or want. 

What about you? I’m dying to know where you found the HH dollhouse ... it’s SO hard to find!!! I would absolutely LOVE it if you shared progress photos here as you go along ... I can live vicariously through you :)

LINK TO HOLLY HOBBY DOLLHOUSE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:20de8c07-9f2c-4035-b544-37f920353a46

• Like 1

2 hours ago, erinezavala said:

I have a copy of the instructions!!! I’ve been looking for this house for almost 20 years, since my Dad dropped it moving it :( :(. I did, however, keep the intruction manual in my files. Let me dig it out and turn it into a PDF. 

I hope you find your house soon!!

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 12:21 PM, Mid-life madness said:

I hope you find your house soon!!

I have the house still in original box. Are you still looking for one? My grandmother made dollhouses and doll furniture. She left it for me when she passed almost 30 years ago. My parents thought I was too young for it then, so it was stored in the attic of the house where I grew up. My father passed away two years ago and we found the dollhouse then. It's now been in my garage for a year or so. I am ready to sell it now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lhatfield0915 said:

I have the house still in original box. Are you still looking for one? My grandmother made dollhouses and doll furniture. She left it for me when she passed almost 30 years ago. My parents thought I was too young for it then, so it was stored in the attic of the house where I grew up. My father passed away two years ago and we found the dollhouse then. It's now been in my garage for a year or so. I am ready to sell it now. 

What?!? Are you serious?!? YES!!!!!!! Please!!

4 minutes ago, erinezavala said:

What?!? Are you serious?!? YES!!!!!!! Please!!

I’m so sorry about your Father’s passing. I was so stoked to see this reply in my email inbox I neglected to really read through the entire comment. I am more than happy and would be more than honored to purchase the kit from you. I have been looking for a replacement for my own for decades!! I JUST found one on EBay, but it’s already finished and we are a military family stationed in Washington, DC. I was actually contemplating talking to my husband about driving to Louisiana to get it, but I would MUCH rather have the kit to build up myself. This is like a prayer answered (that’s kind of a privileged and trite statement and I acknowledge that - I would rather have hungry tummies fed and safety for all - but it’s like a tiny miracle *to me* ❤️❤️❤️). 

There’s a picture of me in the 1980’s with my original house. My grandparents bought it at a garage sale and completed it for me (my Grandma made all of the curtains, bedspreads, pillows, cross stitched and crochet accessories). 

Erin’s Holly Hobby DollhouseErin & her Holly Hobby Dollhouse, 1980’s

• Like 2

This thread is great! I bought this Dollhouse half completed two years ago and it has been my passion project since. I have the instructions if the link didn't work. I would love to see your progress! This house has been super hard to find much info or pictures of

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Gee. I got this house for Christmas as a young teenager and spent hours working on it. But it's been in my (very dungeon like) basement for 25 years, and is in desperate need of restoration! I was just about to list it on facebook market place and found this forum when looking for a photo of the kit. Now I'm feeling nostalgic and wondering if I should drag it upstairs and fix it up. Not sure how to add photos here or would show you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jennyfenny said:

Gee. I got this house for Christmas as a young teenager and spent hours working on it. But it's been in my (very dungeon like) basement for 25 years, and is in desperate need of restoration! I was just about to list it on facebook market place and found this forum when looking for a photo of the kit. Now I'm feeling nostalgic and wondering if I should drag it upstairs and fix it up. Not sure how to add photos here or would show you! 

Do drag it upstairs and fix it up and PLAY WITH IT!  When you have made five posts you can make am album of "before" and "after" pictures.

• Like 1