Searching for Mckinley windows

Maximami

I just opened an old Mckinley kit, started by someone else, and it's missing its arched windows, along with the plastic inserts. Does anyone have any for sale?

This is my 5th dollhouse kit. A Corona Cheltenham was my 3rd kit over 20 years ago. Found it very easy to put together but age has definitely not been kind to this Mckinley kit.

Edited by Maximami

For the window frames, if you don't mind losing the arches you could easily make your own out of strip wood or miniature window casing. I recently finished bashing together two Victoriannas (the half scale version of the McKinley) and that's what I did.

If you really want to use the windows that came with the kit, and no one here has a spare to send you, you can try contacting Greenleaf for a replacement. Since it's an older/opened kit, they'll probably charge a replacement fee.

victorianna1812.jpg

victorianna1805.jpg

12 hours ago, fov said:

For the window frames, if you don't mind losing the arches you could easily make your own out of strip wood or miniature window casing. I recently finished bashing together two Victoriannas (the half scale version of the McKinley) and that's what I did.

If you really want to use the windows that came with the kit, and no one here has a spare to send you, you can try contacting Greenleaf for a replacement. Since it's an older/opened kit, they'll probably charge a replacement fee.

victorianna1812.jpg

victorianna1805.jpg

Emily, have I told you recently how much I Love your house!?!  Gosh seeing it makes me want to open another kit (maybe half scale like you did).  I Love this! 

Sanne, I hope you are able to get your missing parts soon! It’s such a fun house to build! 

• 2 weeks later...