What is on your wish list?

redheadL

I keep finding new things I want! Curious to see what is on your wish list.

I would love an Alpine by Dura-Craft

Greenleaf Willowcrest

Real Good Toys Front Opening Georgian Mansion

St Charles Lasercut

Dora Kuhn Chalet with all the furniture

So many more! What is on your most wanted list?

Ditto all the above especially the space and time. I'd also really like it if Greenleaf would bring back that little Crab Shack kit.:please: My Bobbie beach house needs a Yard shed. I suppose I could rough it out from scratch but I'm a kit girl.

I really love the Lawbre Rosedawn Plantation, it's so big and beautiful and perfect looking to me. I have too many houses already and getting limited on space - however - I just managed to find a Walmer/Lilliput Mint Julep kit in sealed box - PLUS two wing additions sold separately, both in sealed boxes. This house has 2 story columns so it'll be my version of a mini plantation style home.

Also, I've always admired / wanted: The Willowcrest and the Jefferson by Greenleaf, and I think that beach bungalow by RGT is a nice looking house, I've passed several times on one though, I dunno why, plus they're only $80 now at Hobby Lobby

• 3 weeks later...

I have been incredibly lucky and blessed that I have acquired quite a collection... a custom built Beacon Hill, a Garfield, a Willowcrest, a Lily, Brimbles’ Mechantile, The Lawbre Glen Cove Villa (my favorite, along with my Beacon Hill) The Lawbre Shadowcliff, The Lawbre French Country House, plus an original Elliot Bay house by Ron Clanton.  Plus, I have three Jubilee English shoppes.I must admit though, the only house I really really want to put the finishing touch to my collection is...drumroll please...The Grosvenor!!!   But its incredibly hard to find here in the United States. Island-Shack, they had a Rosedawn Plantation a few weeks ago on ebay starting bid 999, and it went to 2050, I believe.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, Genevieve A said:

I have been incredibly lucky and blessed that I have acquired quite a collection... a custom built Beacon Hill, a Garfield, a Willowcrest, a Lily, Brimbles’ Mechantile, The Lawbre Glen Cove Villa (my favorite, along with my Beacon Hill) The Lawbre Shadowcliff, The Lawbre French Country House, plus an original Elliot Bay house by Ron Clanton.  Plus, I have three Jubilee English shoppes.I must admit though, the only house I really really want to put the finishing touch to my collection is...drumroll please...The Grosvenor!!!   But its incredibly hard to find here in the United States. Island-Shack, they had a Rosedawn Plantation a few weeks ago on ebay starting bid 999, and it went to 2050, I believe.

Genevieve, I love your name. You have quite a beautiful collection!

I did see the Rosedawn on eBay - I'm always window shopping! HaHa. There is a member on here that was giving her's away for FREE and I was tempted to take a road trip several states away to go get it, but then I snapped out of it.

Edited by Island-Shack
Typo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My wishlist would be the following:

By Greenleaf

• Beacon Hill 
  • Garfield by Greenleaf
  • Pierce by Greenleaf

By Lawbre

• Château 
  • Chessington by Lawbre