New Member Intro

Ms Meg

Hello!  I'm pretty much new to building miniature houses; I have purchased a Radmark "Whitney" dollhouse (built from a kit, glued solidly but not always accurately and someone made a stab at painting) which I am now rehabbing. It may never be done: every time I turn it on it's side or back I see something else that needs work! 

When I declare this one finished, I will start on my mother's custom built dollhouse. It is smaller than 1:12, downstairs ceiling is 7" and upstairs is 6". It opens in front and has 2 rooms and a water closet downstairs and 2 rooms upstairs.

I think I've fallen down the rabbit hole - I started browsing dollhouses online. And I bought a Glencroft kit because I love the look of it.  I have been looking through the Glencroft blog and am learning a lot about building one - including that it is not a beginner dollhouse.  Hopefully, I will gain enough skills, and tools, to help me survive the Glencroft.

• 1 month later...