Trying to find out about this miniaturist

redheadL

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I thought I would ask. 

I have a hat shop dollhouse I picked up at a flea market a few years ago. It has a plaque on it  that says "Handcrafted by Robert E. Bernhard, 1997." I have done some searching and there are some furniture pieces that come up and a few other houses I can find that sold on auction sites but not a lot of information about the maker. My hat shop is fabulously detailed. Any info about this miniaturist?

Edited by redheadL

You will find more info if you Google Dolphin Originals that is what his work went by. This is his obit with a brief bio. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/inquirer/obituary.aspx?n=robert-e-berhard&pid=168287222&fhid=13087

I still drool over pics of that flame stitch wing chair.

Edited by FurMama
Spelling

Having a hard time getting photos tye right size...they are so much bigger on my phone.  It came with a few accessories. The unit on the wall was built in, and all wallpaper and lighting hand done. Its been sitting in storage for a few years but we just moved and brought it with us. I definitely have some work to do but its very detailed and beautiful on its own!

20200917_113838.jpg

Edited by redheadL