1/4 inch dollhouse furniture for free.

Cat Mom

I have a lot of 1/4 furniture kits and some already done.  Mostly all in original packing. I want to stick with 1/2 as I just finished a 1/2 Buttercup and want to get rid of the 1/4.  Am willing to pay shipping so as not to make it hard for someone to get the stuff. Just need to eliminate it so I have room for 1/2 stuff.  Any interest?  

Not really. There are ALOT.  Boxes of them literally.  Some are Casey miniatures, some are Harts Desire, some are from people that do not do miniatures any more. There is a box of small Hanley House already painted one all in packages. It would be to much to try to photograph all of this stuff. But I can tell you the stuff is good stuff . . no junk . . not junk.  

• Like 1

Shame on you members for not warning Maxine NEVER to post any personal information, especially email, on an open forum like this; to keep us safe is why we have a Personal Message feature!  Maxine, you really do NOT ever want to post your email or other personal info online like this; not only spammers and scammers and webbots collect this information, but you don't know who else might be looking.  There are three dotsw at the top right corner of your post that if you click on them and get a drop-down box with "Edit" option it will let you remove your email and add that people can PM you for contact information; I have also reported your post so a moderator can remove your address for you.

I do remove email addresses when I see them and encourage people to use the PM system instead, but my feeling in general is that if people choose to post their email address, that's their prerogative. Some people have different comfort levels about this stuff.

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 9:43 AM, Cat Mom said:

I have a lot of 1/4 furniture kits and some already done.  Mostly all in original packing. I want to stick with 1/2 as I just finished a 1/2 Buttercup and want to get rid of the 1/4.  Am willing to pay shipping so as not to make it hard for someone to get the stuff. Just need to eliminate it so I have room for 1/2 stuff.  Any interest?  

I'd LOVE to have any 1:48 scale kits you have.  IF you still have them.  I'd be HAPPY to pay for the shipping too.  Pat