Beacon Hill in Paris

Kells

Not a question about the Beacon Hill but this seems as good a place as any to put this. Scrolling around pretty decorating ideas on the Internet, I perused a multi-million-dollar apartment in Paris. Thought you all might like to see what these millionaires had prominently displayed in their foyer!!! :cheer:

Beacon Hill in Paris.jpg

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Minis On The Edge said:

Gosh I wish I could see the inside to see how the did that part! :ohyeah:

Me, too. The outside doesn't look particularly inspirational. The way it is displayed, against a wall on a table with no apparent turntable, I wonder if the inside is finished at all.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

And why have a dollhouse if no one can play with it?

For all we know, they may pull the table away from the wall and play with it twice a day. Wishing this picture might be worth a bit more than a thousand words, words that speak to the role of the dollhouse. :D 

Kathie B, I agree! I was thinking that maybe the owner built it. There are quite a few famous people who have dollhouses and miniature collections. I read an article the other year that was full of pictures of Rod Stewart’s train collection. He built and painted all the buildings himself also! I was really impressed because he built the entire thing while touring over the years.