Witch's Vineyard Cottage Is Complete and Gone!

So, after a year plus of a "quick build", it is finally finished.  Since being furloughed because of Covid, I had the time to finish up the cottage.  It was a fun build and I am proud of the way it turned out. 

My sister was visiting last week from Missouri, and when she saw it, she fell in love with it.  She is not one for miniatures, but all she could do was stare at it and look at all the details.  I knew then she had to bring it home with her.  I really had no place for it.  It was a labor of love, so who better to give it to!

• Like 2

Wonderful! You brought back a fond memory for me...my brother was visiting and fell in love with my Spring Fling entry “Smokey's Place.” He couldn’t stop staring at it, so I knew he had to have it. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.