Howdy from Aggieland

Hello everyone.  I'm T.  Great site here! 

My first dollhouse was a Keystone, handed down from older siblings.  The first house I built was the Lafayette -- which led to a Primrose, which led to a Buttercup, which led to an Orchid.  I've also converted a Breyer barn to a house for Hattie and Boone Furskin, repaired a floor-model Duracraft Pioneer cabin, and am working on chunky, child-proof furniture for a Ryan's Room house.  Most of the other furniture in my petite properties are kit-made.  Eventually, I'll post photos.

Thanks for letting me take part  -- T

On 7/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, FurMama said:

Welcome T! I have wondered about doing a barn conversion mini style. Would love to see photos once you have met the 5 post requirement. 

Can't get to it for photos, but I can tell you what's happened to the barn --  bars on the windows are gone, as are the sliding doors on the front (to give better access);   paint-stirrers have been glued down for new upstairs flooring and ship-lap style room dividers;  furniture is mostly from Barbie and Madeline sets, since they're the closest to the right scale.