Does this story emcompass us or what?

Next time someone questions you for making dollhouses, refer them to this story.....I love this lady! I agree with her about having people in her houses.

https://news.wttw.com/2019/07/31/lifelong-dollhouse-maker-dreams-creating-museum

• Like 5

What is going on with the tiger there? She has a thing for bathrooms.

This was a fun story - and I have dreamed of having a mini museum in my town for ages...I used to look for the perfect storefront as I rode the bus to work...but alas, rents are too high. I really would do it if I could handle the rent. And I wouldn't expect to make money - it's such a great dream!! lol! Thanks for posting this!

IMG_4018_web.jpg?itok=R7Mb3pr4

2 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

What is going on with the tiger there?

I want to know the story behind it too.

On a side note note, my cat gets on top of a cabinet in out bathroom and watches my husband shower in the mornings

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, Mid-life madness said:

Next time someone questions you for making dollhouses, refer them to this story.....I love this lady! I agree with her about having people in her houses.

https://news.wttw.com/2019/07/31/lifelong-dollhouse-maker-dreams-creating-museum

holy cannoli I need to catch up I don't have but one room box lol!  Thanks for sharing this....certainly a weaponized way to have a discussion with the non miniaturist!