Depth of (from back to front) of the Adams & Madison (without the porch)?

The dimensions are given for the kits in the shopping information on the Greenleaf site; here's the Adams:  https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/adams-dollhouse-kit/  I realize that's with the porch, but since the porch floor is part of the first floor, if you're going to build it without a porch you'll be cutting off the excess.

• Like 1

I haven't built any of these, but the average depth of the porches on the houses that I have built is 3-4 inches so you can probably just subtract that off of the total measurement from the dollhouses pages to approximate the room sizes.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, havanaholly said:

The dimensions are given for the kits in the shopping information on the Greenleaf site; here's the Adams:  https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/adams-dollhouse-kit/  I realize that's with the porch, but since the porch floor is part of the first floor, if you're going to build it without a porch you'll be cutting off the excess.

Thanks Havana Holly, I did look at the website measurements before asking the question.I did want to know how much floor space depth I would have without the porch.But it's okay Kadi has answered my question.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.