Ceiling heights for the Primrose, Loganberry Mill, Adams, Madison & Shadybrook Cabin?

Does anyone know the Ceiling heights (from the ground floor to where the roofline begins )for the Primrose, Loganberry Mill, Adams, Madison & Shadybrook Cabin? Thank you  for your help!

I have only built the Shadybrook Cabin, but it's ceiling height is between 8 1/9 and 9 inches high for the lower level and the loft above is about 7 inches at the peak.  You just glue the floor supports in so you have some flexibility on how high you want the ceiling to be.  It's fairly spacious inside.  I gave it a complete second floor and put in a small flight of stairs and still had plenty of room.  I can't speak specifically to the other ones, but most of the smaller houses that I have built have ceilings that are  8 to 9 inches high.  

• Like 1
18 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I replied to your other post.  You really could have combined both your queries to a single post.

Thanks, I'll check there.I thought there were too many questions for one post, so I thought it was better to do another post, but I guess I was wrong.

Khadi, Thank you.How did you do your second floor, did you raise the height of the 2nd floor walls, if so what did you use to add height to the walls?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.