Benjamin Moore Paint Color for Victoria's Farmhouse

I loved the creamy yellow and green scheme I saw on the RGT website for Victoria's Farmhouse, and it states the main color was Benjamin Moore's Provence Creme.

I bought a sample pint from my local hardware store, and another from a paint store and from both the color is way too yellow, almost sticky note yellow. So now I'm searching for a creamier yellow. 

Windham Cream isn't yellow enough; Pale Moon is close but would like it a bit more yellow. On the color fan deck, Provence Creme looks about perfect, but the actual paint is too bright yellow instead of creamy yellow.

Any suggestions for a creamy yellow color that looks similar to the finished house on the RGT website, and is a Benjamin Moore paint?

What about adding a bit of off-white/ very light beige to tone down the yellow?  What shade is the green you like?  Instead of investing in cans of paint, start with paint chips and go with test pots (which are usually enough to cover the exterior of a medium size house).

20 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

What about adding a bit of off-white/ very light beige to tone down the yellow?  What shade is the green you like?  Instead of investing in cans of paint, start with paint chips and go with test pots (which are usually enough to cover the exterior of a medium size house).

The Benjamin Moore pints are their sample sizes. The Hunter Green for the shutters is perfect--I just wanted something a less bright yellow than Provence Creme for the main part of the house. I do have sample pints of Pale Moon and Happy Valley which are creamier--I can try mixing one of them with the Provence Creme to tone down the yellow.