Dollhouse Junction/Lynlott Miniatures

WyckedWood

Hi everyone, having a problem and just wondering if anyone has ordered from Dollhouse Junction and can vouche for them being a reliable company to do business with? I typically only order through eBay and Etsy or Miniatures.com so I always feel leary with companies I’m not overly familiar with. I placed an order with them, received it right away. Since that was a positive transaction I placed a second larger order. Now I’m having a communication issue. Thanks for any feedback. 

I placed an order with them a few years ago and had excellent customer service. Have you tried calling? Maybe COVID is causing delays in their response times?

6 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

Thanks, maybe they are on vacation or something. I will stick with other sources in the future. 

I have actually talked on the phone with them in the past and the owner is a lovely woman. We are in strange times and things don't proceed as quickly as before COVID-19. There can be all kinds of reasons for problems encountered. I doubt they are on vacation when businesses are struggling to stay alive. 

She finally did return one of my emails today, nothing to do with covid, an item was unavailable even tho website said it was in stock. As a consumer with many choices on where to buy, communication is a big deal for me. Now my project and my spending money is held up for an unknown time because info on their website was not accurate. Which is all beside the point that I repeatedly asked for an update and didn’t get any response. 

• Like 1