Help identifying another house

Tigpuppy

I think it is some version of a Real Good Toys "New Concept" collection, 1000 series.  The 2nd story windows, the thickness of the wall dividers, and the shape of the additions are distinctively RGT.  I've seen a two-dormer version of this house.  

Well, I picked this house up over the weekend.  All of the furniture in the above picture from the ad had actually be hot glued in place.  The owner had pulled nearly everything out and made a mess of things, breaking some of the furniture in the process.  I have created a gallery to track before, during, and after pictures of remodeling this house.  I was initially thinking that this was a RGT kit with some possible add ons - but after seeing something about the plywood manufacturer printed on the unfinished ceiling of one of the rooms I am now wondering if this was actually scratch built?

The lady that I bought it from said that her parents gifted it to her daughter when she turned 1.  She is now 4, but there are now 2 more younger siblings in the house.  The lady decided rather than trying to keep the kids from breaking things, she would just sell the house.  She is going to try to get more info for me on who made it - but right now all she knows is that her parents had their next door neighbor decorate and furnish the house, but she didn't actually build it.  One thing I know for sure though - someone should take that lady's hot glue gun away!!! 

This is the picture that makes me think this is scratch built:

large.IMG_4692.jpg.1ca8334d9880e74c87cd271f1bd7c053.jpg

You can view the pictures of all the rooms in my gallery: 

@Mid-life madness The first one you posted looks the most like it with some slight differences.  The roof line on the back open side is a little different as well as the shorter walls in the attic space.  And the dormers are a little different - but I imagine that can be from which ever add ons were used and the builder could have cut the openings different.  Is that one a RGT?  Do you know which model?

The way the floors are joined to the outside walls looks just like mine though.