(almost) ALL of Nutshell News and Dollhouse Magazine (til 2005)

Uconold

Hello all.

I am lucky to be the recipient of the aforementioned Nutshell News and Dollhouse Magazine. I really, really want these issues to go to someone/people who would truly appreciate them, thus I am sending out a query here...

What source (ie: Ebay, Marketplace, other), would you recommend to sell these on? Also, I'm in Canada, so shipping will be "awesome" (not).

Thanks!!

Dawn

I don't know anywhere your magazines would be more appreciated than right here on this forum, and interested people can message you for prices and exchanging personal information.  And I know it used to cost me a relative fortune to send things to Canadian members (worse for countries further away) from the US, so I feel your pain.

Too bad all of the local mini shows have been canceled for the year.  :(  At several of the ones I go to, there is a table of these magazines for sale or to share. Hopefully someone here can take some off your hands!

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, coco83 said:

Hi there. I am in Canada in the GTA area and might be interested. What price were you yhinking?

Please use the Private Message feature to contact seller for this information. Publishing pricing is not permitted in this thread.

To send a Private Message, hover cursor over member's avatar and click on the envelope icon.