Hello from NW Arkansas

Hi there.  I've been building minis for about 5 years now and recently tackled my first greanleaf - the half scale Fairfield - since we're isolating and I have lots of time on my hands after closing my salon.  I'm nearly finished - just shingling the large roof sections and completing wiring left.  So now I'm shopping for my next idea.  I've been hoping this forum would reappear.  I had a few searches when I first started the kit that  lead me here but the forum was down for migration so I'm excited to see it back.  It looks like a wealth of mini info!  Thanks for having me <3 Amanda

Smaller.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you! I'll take some more pics tomorrow when I'm working on the roof.  The walls and floors are done but the wiring is exposed.  It's fun to watch the progress anyway :-) I'm reading up on landscaping ideas for that display board.  I put it on a lazy susan which I wish I would have thought of a LONG time ago.  It bade working on the multi sided house so much better.  I'm going to keep it on there for display and buy another one for my work room.