Hello and happy to find this forum

So my name is Cindy 

I am an avid papercrafter I have 2 craft rooms because I’m a hoarder, I love to alter and upcycle. My husband and I are beekeepers we have 30 productive hives and he,s the gardener and put up the food, cooking is a hobby to recently got into sous vide cooking. I work full time at shady Maple Smorgasbord (we seat 3000 people at one time larges Smorgasbord in USA,and of course I’m out of work),and have a bit down time on my hands. My dollhouse was given to me from my mother in law from 1985 it’s not a Greenleaf model I will have look to see what it is I did paint the shell of it so far as recommended since it was in a basement for a long time and stained the floors soon time to put together. I make things for along the way I’ll just see something and make it into something. I save every little thing in a box incase it comes in handy and I use Alot of my paper crafts for my dollhouse interior when I get to that.I do have a collective personality so that is going to be a factor I want a bee extraction room a Christmas room I fear that is going to be a mixed match house but I don’t see me having one style.enough about me I’m going to read over you forums little .

Welcome to the forum Cindy! :wave: The bee extraction room sounds intriguing. While you are reading over the forum do comment so you can get 5 posts and start uploading pictures. Sounds like you are making progress on your house. Have fun!

Welcome to the little family, Cindy.  Sous vide cooking sounds very interesting.  I didn't know there any smorgasbord restaurants left in the US!  'Way back when I was a little girl in the 1940s we had one in Lake Worth, FL (I grew up in West Palm Beach) that was gone before I was in high school.