Brand Help

stellar1

This was my first dollhouse that my Dad built for me.  It was much loved.  My Mom and I decorated the inside together.  My cat used to sleep wrapped around the middle story wall.  My Dad passed away when I was 18, so this piece is especially sentimental  for me.  Unfortunately, this has been surviving in my garage and it's getting beat up. 

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the brand and model name?  I know this was purchased in the early 1980's at Franks Nursery and Crafts, in Indianapolis, IN.  I remember buying it, being super excited, and then Dad taking months to assemble while it say on our dinning room table.  My Mom was so mad at him for that!

I am getting ready to bring it inside and start showing it some long over due love, but wanted to know more about the model first, and I am not having any luck finding it.

Thank you!

DollHouse2.jpg

Dollhouse3.jpg

Thank you!!  You saved me hours. 

The lack of the side porch explains why there are two slots on the side of mine.  I have always wondered about that.  And he must have decided to leave off the front balcony.  My bet is that he worked a lot, I got impatient and my Mom wanted her table back, so she called it done and decided to decorate!  I will see what I can do to add those back in when I "renovate."