Visalia plans

AlvinARMinis

Welcome to this little community, Alvin! I first joined with a similar plea, but with a different dollhouse. Someone in the membership here had the instructions I needed and kindly supplied them. I am working on that one now, though not exactly as the plans show. Hopefully, someone will know how to find you the directions you need. Folks here are very kind and helpful. I hope you'll share your progress as you go. That is a beautiful house!

Edited by LeeB
addition

Hi Alvin! Glad you made it here. You emailed me yesterday after reading about the Visalian on my blog.

A couple of things... the picture you posted is the Sea Side Villa, not the Visalian. They are very similar but have slight differences that might impact electricity, like placement of the second story stairs and accessibility to the tower.

The Visalian is this one:

visalian-gazette-sm.jpg

That said, Norm's Dollhouse did make the Sea Side Villa, and because they are similar Norm's son David might be able to help you. Also @Qubanqtee has a Visalian, maybe she can help.

• 3 years later...

My daughter and I were gifted a Visalian. We have never built a doll house before and the "instructions" are minimal. I have tried searching the web for more detail, but have not been successful. Any thoughts on where we can search for help?

Welcome to the forum @MarieA. I'm not sure how similar the instructions are to the Seaside Villa, but you could try contacting David (who took over Norm's Dollhouse) and ask if he'll share the instructions with you. I'm not sure if he'd want to since it's not his kit that you're having trouble with, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Here's his website: https://www.davidsdollhouse.com/

No email address listed, but it has links to his Etsy stores, where you could send a message.

If you don't know about the similarities between the two houses, you can read about them on my blog here: https://www.emilymorganti.com/blog/?p=14399