Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

On 10/4/2020 at 5:28 AM, Island-Shack said:

That one caught my eye too Holly - was wondering if it was a Keystone or a Triang? Looks like its in great shape.

I would love to go get that Americana, I just can't fit it anywhere but I've always loved that house. I could have bought that all brick one a while back that had the sunroom attached for $150 and I passed on it.  (Am I the only one that dwells on dollhouses I didn't get LOL??)

I spent 10 years waiting  for a Beacon Hill to appear on Craigslist - after having managed to not get 2 of them. And then one appeared...just blocks from me, and the seller delivered it...and it was only $65. I love it. So wait for it...it will appear.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love that Victorian @EmilyPBposted. The 1:12 version of that house never appealed to me, but it's just so much cuter in half scale! This is an interesting thing to do to a Fairfield: https://ww

Some think these houses are dripped in gold lol

Very nice, indeed! I wonder, though, what mini OSHA would say about the gate at the top of the outside stairs. Looks as if it would knock a visitor down the stairs when it is opened! 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, LeeB said:

One of a kind? Wonderful piece at an unbelievable price! If I lived closer, I'd be very tempted.

If I had room, I'd be very tempted:ermm:

Edited by minilover62
2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I just wish the entire interior had been finished Tudor...

Right! That's the first thing I would do - and half the fun!

2 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Oh that would go splendidly with my English manor house!! 

:doh:Too bad I don't have enough of time in this lifetime to finish it!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kells said:

That's really nice! Lots of good pictures to look at.

Here's a unique Spanish style house: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/d/oakland-spanish-style-handmade-dollhouse/7210331640.html

And only one picture, but I think this is a Queen Anne Rowhouse (the same house in my avatar) if anyone in the Bay Area is looking for one: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/atq/d/danville-doll-house/7207556639.html

• Like 1
On 10/10/2020 at 1:38 PM, fov said:

What a unique house, I would love to have that too! I'm doing my Artply Highland in Spanish style, so I've been looking at a lot of adobe/Spanish houses.

26 minutes ago, Medieval said:

I would love to know if the Shadow Cliff sells for asking price. Very tastefully done and well put together. I aspire to that level of craftsmanship someday.

I, personally, believe that it is worth the asking price considering that a new one is over $3000 in shell form.  If I was in a surrounding state I would try to snatch that puppy up as that's my dream house.

I like the Shadow Cliff, but is there something funny about the left side of the front bay/tower? It looks like it's at the wrong angle -- almost like it goes straight back rather than at a 45 degree angle like the right side, and it's not symmetrical under the gable. Is my brain just seeing it weirdly? It looks really odd to me.

20 minutes ago, fov said:

I like the Shadow Cliff, but is there something funny about the left side of the front bay/tower? It looks like it's at the wrong angle -- almost like it goes straight back rather than at a 45 degree angle like the right side, and it's not symmetrical under the gable. Is my brain just seeing it weirdly? It looks really odd to me.

Shadow Cliff Dollhouse by Lawbre - Queen Anne style doll house shell

38 minutes ago, fov said:

Ummm yeah something weird going on there. Strange.

oh I see what your referencing.....could be, hard to tell, I doubt they built it themselves as I've never heard of them coming in anything other than a shell, but I guess they could've changed it BUT if you look at the side angle from the craiglist ad it does appear to be at somewhat of a slight angle.....hmmm