Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Etsy issued me a full refund on the shadowcliff dollhouse today. So I have my money back.  Thank you everyone for your emotional support. It was appreciated. I will be more careful in future about che

I love that Victorian @EmilyPBposted. The 1:12 version of that house never appealed to me, but it's just so much cuter in half scale! This is an interesting thing to do to a Fairfield: https://ww

Ya'll think that's bad....check out this RARE Alison Jr by RGT   https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Real-Good-Toys-VICTORIAN-ALISON-JR-DOLLHOUSE-J-M907-9-Rooms-NEW-IN-BOX/154338675434?hash=item23ef4d4a

Posted Images

@fov, I have been eying those 1:24 Houseworks kits with no instructions on eBay for the past week, trying to decide if I wanted to try figuring one out! (Also, how large a stash do I plan to accumulate?!) So if I do, I might take you up on your offer to scan your copy of the instructions. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qubanqtee said:

what a beautiful front that is!  that shipping is WHACK!

Shipping is crazy nowadays! It has recently jumped overseas big time.

isn't it nuts? Im not sure I could justify even if the kit was $10 that cost of shipping.  I mean I get that it's heavy but wow. Id rather fly overseas, visit, and pack the kit and bring it home.  At least I'd feel like I got more out of it lol.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

isn't it nuts? Im not sure I could justify even if the kit was $10 that cost of shipping.  I mean I get that it's heavy but wow. Id rather fly overseas, visit, and pack the kit and bring it home.  At least I'd feel like I got more out of it lol.

That is literally the case for me in Australia. I buy much less from the US than I used to because for the price of shipping about 8-10 parcels, I can literally fly to the US and shop in person. It’s just not a viable option for me to keep paying for shipping. It’s still possible to get cheap shipping from the UK and sometimes Europe though.

21 hours ago, fov said:

Shame about the high shipping price, because this is a neat 1:24 kit. I've wanted to make a toy store for a long time and this would be a good building for it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/231132493952?hash=item35d091f880

Also they do say to contact them for shipping costs, so could get an exact quote from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure it sold? The seller might have ended it.

$100 seems low for shipping. I think my Seaside Villa cost about that much to ship and it's half scale, so only half the size.

59 minutes ago, fov said:

I'm not sure it sold? The seller might have ended it.

$100 seems low for shipping. I think my Seaside Villa cost about that much to ship and it's half scale, so only half the size.

Actually 1/8 the size, since it's half as tall, half as wide and half as deep.

• Like 1