Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

20 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

That's pretty cool. I've seen their Grandpa's house and Victorian - but I did not know this existed. *watchlisted*

• Like 1
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Etsy issued me a full refund on the shadowcliff dollhouse today. So I have my money back.  Thank you everyone for your emotional support. It was appreciated. I will be more careful in future about che

Ya'll think that's bad....check out this RARE Alison Jr by RGT   https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Real-Good-Toys-VICTORIAN-ALISON-JR-DOLLHOUSE-J-M907-9-Rooms-NEW-IN-BOX/154338675434?hash=item23ef4d4a

My box arrived today - totally legit! Brand new in the box, still with the plastic wrapper on it. I'm so happy right now. I know you guys know the feeling <3

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Medieval said:

Description says used in one spot and new in another and claims the stool has been modified from a town square. What is that? 

11 hours ago, fov said:

Town Square is the brand name. I think they meant to say "modified from a Town Square bench."

I also wonder if the bench was 1:24...

8 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I also wonder if the bench was 1:24...

It appears to me that the piano is 1:24 and the bench is 1:12.

On 2/18/2021 at 8:25 PM, madtex1967 said:

So surprised this only sold for $90.  It is such a rare kit.  I have been offered so much more for mine.

20 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

So surprised this only sold for $90.  It is such a rare kit.  I have been offered so much more for mine.

I was going to bid and was literally rushing home and missed the auction by 5 minutes because of traffic. Super annoyed. I was planning on $200 max bid and assumed I would get outbid. (I dont have eBay on my phone because I never thought I would need it grrrrr)

The S/W Crafts dollhouse kits are so rare these days. The Little Orphan Annie Dollhouse is such a treasure. 
Whatever happened to S/W Crafts?  Did they go belly up or get absorbed into another company?

1 hour ago, madtex1967 said:

This Skilcraft kit pops up from time to time.  And I know some members have been looking for it.  Its a good starting price or even buy it now and shipping is only $36.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Manor-With-Coach-House-doll-house-Made-by-Skilcraft/393174808599?hash=item5b8b0b7817:g:OmkAAOSw7AZgL~WW

That one is better than the one I had in my watch list - cheaper too - the one I bookmarked looked like the box had water damage.

I have a better one in my watch list but it's just the manor, no coach house. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Skilcraft-Model-680-All-Wood-Victorian-Doll-House-25-Lx13-Wx26-H-New/184632801501

I also have a Skilcraft Cape Cod in my watchlist, but I'd like to pay less than what they're asking :-( 

3 hours ago, zigzagpipixcan said:

It is a low bid price. Of course shipping is $146.82

That box is heavy (49lbs)and big. I live in Nevada but it might be less for someone close by.

Edited by Mid-life madness
16 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

I thought the Bellingham only came MDF ? I rehabbed that house and that sucker was so heavy! 

The box says it weighs 49 pounds...UGH!