Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

4 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

oh I see what your referencing.....could be, hard to tell, I doubt they built it themselves as I've never heard of them coming in anything other than a shell, but I guess they could've changed it BUT if you look at the side angle from the craiglist ad it does appear to be at somewhat of a slight angle.....hmmm

You're right, from the side view (#17) it looks normal. Maybe what I'm seeing in the front view is an optical illusion.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love that Victorian @EmilyPBposted. The 1:12 version of that house never appealed to me, but it's just so much cuter in half scale! This is an interesting thing to do to a Fairfield: https://ww

I won an auction on ebay for a vintage Glencroft still in an unopened box. Better still, I got it for about half the present price, including shipping. While researching the Craftsman and Arts & C

Very nice, indeed! I wonder, though, what mini OSHA would say about the gate at the top of the outside stairs. Looks as if it would knock a visitor down the stairs when it is opened! 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, fov said:

You're right, from the side view (#17) it looks normal. Maybe what I'm seeing in the front view is an optical illusion.

I see what you see as well - I think it’s the angle - no pun intended lol

On 10/17/2020 at 7:49 PM, fov said:

I don't think it's the angle. Looks like a flaw to me. I was looking at other houses with the same window style on the left side, like the Tennyson, and even when you angle the house you notice the symmetry of the window sides, you see the curvy side. Picture 15 also shows the problem, and the house looks to be facing the front side very good. 

Two rare American Craft kits:

Ol Mercantile: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ol-Mercantile-Store-Front-8506-Kit-American-Craft-Products-Miniature-NOS-Scale/143806206285?hash=item217b84914d:g:TQgAAOSwoQZfleIr

House of Hidden Treasures: https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOUSE-OF-HIDDEN-TREASURES-204-Kit-American-Craft-Products-Miniature-NOS-Jewelry/133557103474?hash=item1f189fab72:g:~rYAAOSwwO9fleEa

I have a House of Hidden Treasures kit in the box. It's a smaller version of the Queen Anne Rowhouse. I think the price on this one is much too steep, but then again I have only seen one of these on eBay maybe once before.