Ebay, Etsy, and Craigslist posts

fov

1 hour ago, Qubanqtee said:

Aren’t lundby slightly larger than 12th scale? I would probably be bartering a bit as well.

Slightly smaller. They're 2/3" scale.

ah, okay, thank you ....Id still be bartering - its rare that a piece includes items that I myself would've picked for it...we all have different visions of how we'd like something to look and while I really like the house, Im doubtful that Id pick the same pieces.

9 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I don't know, they include wallpaper, furniture kits and lights to finish it off.

Oh I must have missed that bit .. you are right that is a good deal. It’s so big though someone will need a lot of space for it. 

2 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

Sam, it’s a Clell Boyce Victorian Times Knapp House. You don’t seem to see too many of them. I love it, one of my favourites.

Wow! I had no idea... totally worth it then .. where is Susie, she needs to go and snap that up! :ohyeah:

1 minute ago, Qubanqtee said:

It’s great house but sadly it’s not in my future ... I have three to love when we go and if I add a fourth I might have to live in the garage hahahahaha

I’m not seeing the issue here :rofl:

Is it just me, or is this a bit disturbing?  I just can't see a room where this would be appropriate.  Am I missing something or can someone tell me more?  Then the seller is asking a lot of $$, comparing it to another retailer's price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Doll-Sconce-Grey-Brand-New-Still-in-Box-Houzz-Sells-them-for-390-00-/254815330422?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

BTW, still no response on the Free House :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

no, it's not just you....that thing is very disturbing and I wouldn't pay 2 pennies for it...I would however be happy to toss holy water on it and then burn it lol.

I'd do all that and then smudge the whole area. <shivering at the sight>

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, fov said:

Yikes! That reminds me of the house that pops up on eBay from time to time, with all the dismembered Barbie pieces in it.

We have a local "artist"/ very disturbed person who uses Barbies and lots of translucent blood-red paint to make collages.

8 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

Is it just me, or is this a bit disturbing?  I just can't see a room where this would be appropriate.  Am I missing something or can someone tell me more?  Then the seller is asking a lot of $$, comparing it to another retailer's price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Doll-Sconce-Grey-Brand-New-Still-in-Box-Houzz-Sells-them-for-390-00-/254815330422?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

BTW, still no response on the Free House :dunno:

People be crazy! Is that thing even miniature....its never going to sell in a miniature category....Remind me not to shop at Houzz!

• Haha 1