Welcome back everyone! Check in here

I don't know about Gov DeSantis, but Gov Ivey announced how AL is "reopening" Thursday afternoon, and it's going to be very slow & gradual, with everything clamping back down if there's any increase in COVID19 cases.  My comment to the DH was that if political leaders are going to have the good sense to surround themselves with medical experts, it's nice to know that they also have the good sense to listen to them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All is well on the Gulf Coast with the hubs & me.  We have been having great fun making & wearing our bandanna & rubber band masks out in public to run errands.  Just before everything cam

Hello, Greenleaf community! It's been a long time! The forum was down a lot longer than we expected but thankfully we're back now. Please read Dean's announcement if you haven't already: https://forum

Our orders in Nevada are until April 30th but I don't think that date is going happen. I'm sure you saw our cooky mayor's interview with Anderson Cooper.

Hi everyone. I'm so glad to see the forum back up again. I hope everyone is well and healthy. This pandemic is unbelievable. It's very scary. I just want to stay in the house. I work part time in a grocery store so I'm an "essential" worker. I am thankful that I still have a job but I'm afraid to go in every day. I had to take 2 weeks off because I had a "normal" chest cold and didn't want to catch something more and the company wouldn't let me return until I was well. I have cut my hours way down. I just need a little extra $$ to get by (buy minis) and I don't want to be around all those people any longer than necessary.  I've been working on my Garfield a lot. This house is soooooooo challenging. Just a regular build would be challenging but I have to add and change things. lol That's what I do. So there is a lot of thinking going on. I will post pictures when we are able. Are we able to yet? I have had questions, when the forum was down, but just figured out answers eventually. One question I have right now is what is the difference between beadboard and board and batten? I have used beadboard (several years ago) but I've never seen board and batten. I'm going to put it around my entire kitchen. Beadboard is expensive now a days(8.00 for a 12in sheet). HBS has board and batten for 3.99 a 24in sheet. Would 1/8in or 3/16in board and batten look ok in a kitchen.

Take care everyone.:)

Hi Rose. There is a difference between the look of beadboard and board and batten. Google board and batten and you'll see. Either one could work. It all depends on your vision for the room.

Welcome home, Rose.  I used board & batten on the exterior downstairs and chimney of my Magnolia, and beadboard on the interior walls.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I’m new here I think I joined right after the site went down maybe, I inherited a in the box dollhouse from 1985 so I am going on an adventure I always wanted to, no grandchildren yet so I’m starting without them I’m an avid papercrafter and love to alter Things so I have a saved stash with ideas for decades been checking out your wonderful creations. I ha e a bit of collective personality some my biggest fear is that is going to shine though I guess we’ll see Thanks Cindy